April 8, 2013

August 2011 (1)

It's been a year now and things aren't getting better with my health. I have had to stop working because of it. I've been having more stomach pain, I am still gaining weight, I have been really exhausted for no reason, dizzy, weak, and I have been really emotional lately.

I decided to stop taking birth control pills since I realized that I started feeling sick shortly after I started them. Maybe that messed with my system?

Also, Mom and I think that my thyroid must be off. I got it tested, so now I just have to be patient for the results. I am very hopeful that this test will show what is wrong with me so I can just get it dealt with, lose some weight, and get back to being my normal self!

It should only take a month or two, I'm sure, then I'll get back to feeling like myself again. I just have to hang in there and be positive.


The thyroid tests came back normal. That's really discouraging, but I'm sure we'll figure out what's wrong soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment