April 8, 2013

Aug 2010

It's August 8, 2010

I'm getting married!! We've gone thru books together, counseling, talked about future goals, children, finances, and we have learned to communicate really well. I'd say we're as prepared for marriage as we can get!

Neither of us are in debt at all, but we want to build up our savings account a bit more and spend a few years enjoying being newlyweds before we have any children. We're thinking three years, but we'll see. We should have a good amount saved up by then. We want to get a house and make a way for me to work at home while the kids are babies.

I have gained a little bit of weight recently, but I think that's from eating out on dates. I'm not worried about it. I know how to lose it and I'm sure that'll be soon. Right now I'm just really excited to enjoying life with my husband!




Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment