April 8, 2013

October 2010

Life has been stressful. Marrage is difficult (who'd a thought? lol!), but we keep communicating and we're working through our struggles.

Some black mold showed up in the ceiling of our bathroom because the fan broke and it took a long time to get the part in to fix it. We clean the mold off with bleach but it comes back. It worries me that we can't get it to go away completely, but just a little mold in the bathroom shouldn't hurt me, right?

My health is changing. I'm sure it's not from the mold, but the stress I've been under. I have been gaining more weight and I can't seem to lose it with dieting or exercise (which has really lowered my self confidence). I have been having a lot of stomach pain, not enough to bother the doctors with though. I seem to be losing more hair than a person normal does in a day, but I think that's because of all the changes going on lately (new job and newly married). I also discovered that I am allergic to sunscreen. I swelled up and broke out in hives all over from it! I've been testing other sunscreens, but even the ones for sensitive skin causes a rash. I'll be ok though, I just need to find the right one for me is all.

The fact that I can't seem to lose weight really concerns me...I just need to stay positive and I will be back to normal again....right?


No comments:

Post a Comment