April 8, 2013

August 2011 (2)

I've been having extreme stomach pain, so much so that I went to Urgent Care. They took X-rays and said that I am really constipated (odd, since I have been regular). They told me to drink a laxative to flush out my system and then add more fiber to my diet.

*    *    *

Well, I did what they said and it's been a week. Guess what? I'm back in Urgent Care with more horrible stomach pain! They aren't taking me seriously! They want me to flush out my system again, but I don't think that will help. I need to find out why my body is doing this and what's causing it instead of just a temporary fix. They don't seem to understand that concept.

My friend told me of a naturalpath that she goes to. I'm going to make an appointment to see her since I don't think any normal doctor will take me seriously. I am confident that she will figure out what is wrong with me though.

I am just trying to keep my chin up; answers will come soon, I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment