April 9, 2013

September 2011 (2)

I have gotten so many tests done! Nothing is giving me any helpful answers. That drink mix caused me to feel better for a little while, but it didn't last. The food allergy test didn't hold any big answers either. My naturalpath put me on another diet.

We went to a BBQ today and there was so much good looking food there....this sure is testing my will power, but I stuck to it! The sad part is, I don't even think my efforts are working. I'm not feeling any better.

The naturalpath told me to go back to urgent care if I'm not getting better (yeah right!). Last time I was there they gave me a CT scan, said that it was normal and that I should be feeling better, and basically kicked me out!

I don't think this naturalpath can help me anymore....so much for getting my hopes up.

One thing that has really been helping me is journalling:
"9/29/11
I don't like being sick. I feel useless -like others think I'm just making it up. I'm not. I could force myself to do things but it hurts worse and I need to take care of ME....I really do see how this is pushing me beyond the point of worrying about what others are thinking of me."



No comments:

Post a Comment